Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Favorites of the Week

Happy Friday! I have had some great things come up on my radar this week. Hope you guys love them as much as I do!

I love sweaters. It's an obsession that is neccessary when you live in a town that gets snow from October to March. While some sweaters can look grandpa-ish when you add fun weaving this one looks fun and fresh. It's definitely on my wish list! (hint hint mom, I know you read this blog)

Taylor Swift 1989
So confession: I used to really dislike Taylor Swift. I was a fan when she first came out and even saw her on her first tour. Then I got bored. It seemed like she sang the same song over and over, just with different words. 1989 is definitely a breath of fresh air for her. She has certainly grown up as an artist.


Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler at the CMA's
So anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Steven Tyler and every song he has ever done. He made an appearance at the CMA's again last night, and even though we didn't get a full performance it made me think back to this one from 2011. Check it out if you love country music but also get into your classic rock.

Friendsgiving and Friends
I have decided to host my Friendsgiving this year and I am getting so excited! For those of you who don't know, Friendsgiving is a Thanksgiving dinner with your friends. We are doing it potluck style, and I think it will go really well, even though it looks like someone is bringing tacos. Can't wait to share it with you guys! We had originally hoped to watch Friends at the dinner, but it won't be on Netflix until January 1st. I'm already counting down.

DIY Brass Figurines by Hi Sugarplum!
The faux taxadermy/brass figurine trend has been on my radar for a while. I absolutely love how sophisticated they make a room look. Unfortunately lots of them are so expensive I wouldn't even buy them if I wasn't broke. Luckily I found this DIY from Cassie at Hi Sugarplum! and it is super cheap and easy. I can't wait to try it this afternoon. Check out the link above for her whole DIY.


What's been on your radar this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment