Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Old Navy's 20th Birthday Sale

For some reason I seem to overlook Old Navy when I go shopping. Nothing ever seems to really jump at me like it does in some other stores. Last night though I noticed they were having a huge sale and decided to check it out. I am actualy super glad I did! They had some adorable stuff at really low prices, which is the formula for a happy Lanie. I ended up getting four things for under $70, which is great if you ask me. I had been wanting a few new fall pieces, but I can't afford to go crazy with my debit card, so this was perfect.


There are actually more colors online than in store, which really tempts me to order another while they are only $20. This vest is so comfortable and I can think of about 15 things I can wear it with off hand.


I got both of these prints. They aren't on sale online, but in store they were 40% off! I got both for $30, which is awesome for two button downs. How cute is the glasses print? I can't wait to wear it with my new vest!


I found this on the clearance rack for $8! They don't have this exact one online anymore, but they have lots of cute ones. I am so glad graphic tees are making a comeback. I can't wait to wear this with a cute skirt.

There were about one million other adorable things I wanted, but I had set a strict budget for myself. When I go shopping I actually leave my card home and only take cash, that way I only can spend a certain amount and won't go over. It works pretty well, and it definitely helps me realize what items I really want and which ones will most likely keep their tags on for months.

Have you gotten any cute new fall clothes? Where from? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment